ABOUT OUR REGISTERED BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN PROGRAM
Join our Registered Behavioral Technician program and jump start your career in the healthcare industry. Here’s how it works:
LEARN basic technical and life skills from Hope Builders and receive a stipend each week for 12 weeks
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Defining behaviors
- Functional behavior assessment
- Antecedent and consequence interventions
- Community and social skills
- Data collection for skill acquisition
EARN college credit through co-enrollment at Santiago Canyon College and learn to assist behavior analysts to execute treatment plans with young children on the autism spectrum.
WORK towards building a career with job placement and follow up support
In order to enroll, applicants must:
- Be 18-28 at time of application
- Have right-to-work documents
- Speak, read and write English
- Pass a drug test
- Have a high school diploma
- Have a driver’s license or be in the process of obtaining one (we can help)
Now accepting applications.
Are you ready to jump start your career?
If you have any questions about our application process, please contact Cinthia Torres at (714) 543–5105 ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.