HOPE BUILDERS APPLICATION
Congratulations! You’re about to take the first step towards changing your life and building a future you can be proud of. Please follow all instructions carefully.
It will take you 20-30 minutes to complete this application. You must finish it in one sitting, so be sure to allot enough time to do this. You cannot save the application and come back later to complete it.
Within one week of completing your application, you must provide your:
- High School Diploma or High School Transcript
(Only if applying to our Healthcare Programs)
- Right to work documentation, as shown by either:
- Social Security Card and California Driver License/Identification; or
- Social Security Card and Work Permit
You can submit these documents by:
- Uploading them to this application
- Emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bringing them to our Hope Builders location
- Anaheim: 100 N. Harbor Blvd. Suite 200, Anaheim, CA 92805
- Santa Ana: 801 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92701
If you do not submit these documents within one week, your application cannot be considered or moved to the next step in the admissions process.
If you have technical difficulties with this application or you have previously applied for a program at Hope Builders, please contact Araceli Jaques in our Admissions Department at (714) 543–5105 ext. 300 or email email@example.com.