In the midst of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Hope Builders is still dedicated to empowering Orange County’s young adults with the mentorship, life skills and job skills training that meets the needs of employers. With that being said, our Senior Leadership Team is adhering to official recommendations regarding limiting the spread and impact of COVID-19. This is a rapidly changing environment and our top priority remains the well-being of our community. Hope Builders is taking a proactive approach to ensure the safety of our staff, trainees, volunteers, employers and overall community in the following ways:
- Our construction and healthcare sites will be closed at a minimum from 3/16/2020- 3/20/2020
- Our main office located at 801 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92701 is temporarily open to prepare our Business and IT trainees to continue their courses from home
- The annual Builders’ Luncheon, scheduled for Thursday, March 19th, has been postponed. The new date will be announced at a later time
- All volunteer events, including mock interviews, have been canceled until further notice
We have increased telecommuting options to ensure our staff’s safety. The staff members listed below are ready and able to answer any questions you may have:
- If you have a question to your specific coursework, please contact your training supervisor: John Puckett, firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-543-5105 ext. 234; Sofia Diaz, email@example.com or 714-543-5105 ext 157; or Joey Renert, jrenert@tsjhopebuilders or 714-543-5105 ext. 140.
- If you have a question related to your internship or current employment, please contact Maria Avila at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-543-5105 ext. 137.
- If you are interested in applying to one of our training programs, but would like to learn more, please contact Miguel Canto at email@example.com or 714-543-5105 ext. 302
- If you need assistance with the application process, please contact Cinthia Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-543-5105 ext. 101
- If you are interested in providing a paid internship or hiring one of our trainees, please contact Lisa Guirguis at email@example.com or 714-543-5105 ext. 128
- We are still accepting donations both online and through mail
- For questions concerning online donations or any other questions concerning financial giving, please contact Jessica Pollum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-543-5105 ext. 124
We thank you for your understanding and support during this tough time. Please check back here for any updates.