“Hope Builders opened a door for me. I have a chance to grow and actually be somebody.”
—David G. Electrical Apprentice, Sunwest Electric, Hired 2019
“I have never been this motivated to achieve my goals and better myself as a person.”
—Justine O. Medical Assistant, Pain Specialists of Orange County, Hired 2021
“I learned so many skills at Hope Builders.
They helped me realize everything is possible.”
—Maricela C. Behavior Technician, Mitchell Child Development Center, Hired 2021
An opportunity. A future.
Hope Builders is a comprehensive job training program that will give you skills to jump start your career and transform your life. The best part? You don’t have to do it alone. We are 100% committed to your success.
The skills you need to find a career
Receive a weekly stipend and mentoring to help address barriers to success
Start a career, earn an income and benefit from 6 months of continuous support to help you advance
Choose the pathway for you.
We offer three unique programs that help trainees gain professional skills Orange County employers are seeking. Watch for the details.
HOW DOES IT WORK? A STEP AT A TIME.
Take A Tour With Us
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU.
We’re here to help you successfully complete the application process and enroll in a training program. Here’s how we help:
- MENTORING to help you develop a career plan
- WEEKLY STIPEND and other financial support for basic needs
- JOB SKILLS TRAINING that employers say they need
- LINKS TO EMPLOYMENT in careers that offer pathways to livable wages and advancement
JOIN OUR NEXT SESSION.
We are here to help applicants collect their papers and register, as long as you meet some simple requirements:
- Be between 18-28 years old
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Provide a valid California ID
- Show a social security card (We accept DACA or work permit)
- Meet basic skills requirements